• Weight 11.6 lbs. | 5.3 kg
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Soft-Touch Latching System
• Metal Reinforced Padlock Holes
• Rubber Cushioned Front Handle
• Removable Discs for Longer Lenses
• Lid Stay Prevents Accidental Closure
• Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
• Waterproof, Crushproof and Lightweight
• Complies with FAA Carry-On regulations
• Auto-Retracting Rubber Cushioned Top Handle
• Mil-std-810f | IP67 | ASTM D4169 | ATA 300 Rated
• Premium High Density Foam with Protective Top Overlay
• Stainless Steel Hardware and Durable Polyurethane Wheels
• UV, Solvent, Corrosion And Fungus Resistant Polymer-Resin
• Pull Handle With Thumb Release for One Handed Extension and Retraction
• Exterior Dimensions L22.0” x W14.0” x H9.0” L559mm x W356mm x H229mm
Finally there is available a high value OEM case that can keep XEEN lenses safe and in your control during transit and protected from the environment during storage. Complying with FAA carry-on regulations, the XEEN by Rokinon 6 Lens Carry-On Case offers the ultimate combination of carry-on protection and convenience not found in any other custom case.
Depending on your preference, lenses can be positioned mount up or mount down, and each lens space includes 3 removable high density foam discs for custom depth adjustment.
The case shell is constructed of ultra-high-strength polypropylene resin with proprietary enhancements to increase strength and impact resistance while remaining light in weight. It features a waterproof and airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage and other requirements to be rated for ATA 300, ASTM D4169, Mil-std-810f and IP67. Integrated within the shell is an automatic pressure release system to prevent changes in altitude from creating a vacuum which can effectively lock watertight cases shut.
“Soft-Touch” double throw latches that powerfully lock down or release the lid without pinching your fingers, a cushioned grip telescoping pull handle with thumb release lock for quick and easy one handed operation that will not flex when wheeling over rough surfaces make the XNCASE-CO the most convenient transport and protection option for XEEN lenses available.
XEEN 6 Lens